Certified Translation Dorking
The Language Corner is a translation agency which specialises in certified translation services in Dorking and throughout the UK.
Ordering a certified translation in Dorking is an easy process.
- Send a clear copy of your document to us by email.
- If you are happy with our quote, we will send an invoice.
- Once payment is received, your document is placed with one of our accredited translators.
- When complete and checked, the draft is emailed to you for checking.
- Once approved, your document and the certificate attesting to accuracy are stamped, signed, dated, etc. and posted to you.
We translate and certify all official documents in Dorking for organisations and private individuals, including:
- marriage certificates
- wedding certificates
- birth certificates
- academic transcripts
- degree certificates
- police clearance certificates / criminal records certificates
- divorce decrees
- driving licences
- car insurance
- health insurance
- death certificates
Because we only work with professionally-accredited translators, our certified translations are approved by the Home Office, Passport Office, General Medical Council, General Dental Council, Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), DVLC, UK universities and all other official UK organisations.
Most languages into English are covered, including: Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu.
Prices are very competitive. The standard price of translation and certification of a 1-page document is £50 (no VAT added).
The Director of The Language Corner is a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.