Certified translation of certificate of good standing
The Language Corner is a translation agency which specialises in the certified translation of certificates of good standing for official purposes in the UK, such as submission to the General Medical Council (GMC), Solicitors’ Regulation Authority (SRA), General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), Nursing and Midwidery Council (NMC), General Dental Council (GDC), etc.
Ordering a certified translation of a certificate of good standing
- Send a clear copy of your certificate of good standing to us by email;
- If you are happy with our quote, we will send an invoice;
- Once payment is received, your document is placed with one of our accredited translators;
- We only work with accredited translators who are members of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (CIOL) and the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI) for quality assurance reasons;
- When complete and checked, the draft is emailed to you for checking;
- Once approved by you, the translation is signed, dated and stamped;
- The “certificate of translation” includes confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the original document, the date, the signature of an authorised representative of the translation company and full company contact details.
- The finalised translation is returned to you electronically and/or by post.
Other documents translated and certified
We translate and certify all official documents for organisations and private individuals, including:
- marriage certificates
- wedding certificates
- birth certificates
- academic transcripts
- degree certificates
- police clearance certificates / criminal records certificates
- divorce decrees
- driving licences
- car insurance
- health insurance
- death certificates
- certificates of good standing
- compliance certificates
Certification by a qualified translator
Our certified translations are approved by the Home Office, Passport Office, General Medical Council, General Dental Council, General Nursing and Midwifery Council, DVLA, UK universities, Solicitors’ Regulation Authority (SRA), General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and all other official UK organisations, because we only work with accredited and qualified translators who are registered with an official organisation in the UK.
Details of translation company’s credentials
Each page includes a translation company reference, full company details and contact information. In addition, our “Certificate of Translation” attests to the translator’s credentials.
Most languages into English are covered, including: Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu.
For some recent examples of prices, see our “Pricing” page.
The Director of The Language Corner Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.