Marriage certificate translation
The Language Corner is a translation agency which specialises in marriage certificate translation throughout the UK.
Ordering a marriage certificate translation is an easy process.
- If you are happy with our quote, we will send an invoice.
- Once payment is received, your document is placed with one of our qualified translators with professional accreditation.
- When complete and checked, the draft is emailed to you for checking.
- Once approved, your document and the certificate attesting to accuracy are stamped, signed, dated, etc. and posted to you.
We translate and certify all official documents for organisations and private individuals, including:
- marriage certificates;
- wedding certificates;
- birth certificates;
- academic transcripts;
- degree certificates;
- police clearance certificates / criminal records certificates;
- divorce decrees;
- driving licences;
- death certificates;
- tax documents, etc.
Because we only work with professionally-accredited translators, our certified translations are approved by the Home Office, Passport Office, General Medical Council, General Dental Council, Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), DVLC, UK universities and all other official UK organisations.
Most languages into English are covered, including: Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu.
For some recent examples of prices, see our “Pricing” page.
The Director of The Language Corner is a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.