Certified Translation Knutsford
The Language Corner is a translation agency which specialises in certified translation services in Knutsford and throughout the UK.
We translate and certify all official documents in Knutsford for organisations and private individuals, including:
- marriage certificates
- wedding certificates
- birth certificates
- academic transcripts
- degree certificates
- police clearance certificates / criminal records certificates
- divorce decrees
- driving licences
- car insurance
- health insurance
- death certificates
Ordering a certified translation in Knutsford is an easy process.
- Send a clear copy of your document to us by email;
- If you are happy with our quote, we will send an invoice;
- Once payment is received, your document is placed with one of our qualified translators;
- We only work with accredited translators for quality assurance reasons;
- When complete and checked, the draft is emailed to you for checking;
- Once approved by you, the translation is signed, dated and stamped;
- The “certificate of translation” includes confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the original document, the date, the signature of an authorised representative of the translation company and full company contact details.
- The finalised translation is returned to you electronically and/or by post.
Because we only work with professionally-accredited translators, our certified translations are approved by the Home Office, Passport Office, General Medical Council, General Dental Council, Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), DVLC, UK universities and all other official UK organisations.
Most languages into English are covered, including: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu.
For some recent examples of prices, see our “Pricing” page.
The Director of The Language Corner is a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.