Certified Translation Hailsham
The Language Corner is a translation agency which specialises in certified translation services in Hailsham and throughout the UK.
Ordering a certified translation
Ordering a certified translation in Hailsham is an easy process.
- Send a clear copy of your document to us by email.
- If you are happy with our quote, we will send an invoice.
- Once payment is received, your document is placed with one of our qualified translators with professional accreditation.
- When complete and checked, the draft is emailed to you for checking.
- Once approved, your document and the certificate attesting to accuracy are stamped, signed, dated, etc. and posted to you.
Documents translated and certified
We translate and certify all official documents in Hailsham for organisations and private individuals, including:
- marriage certificates
- wedding certificates
- birth certificates
- academic transcripts
- degree certificates
- police clearance certificates / criminal records certificates
- divorce decrees
- driving licences
- car insurance
- health insurance
- death certificates
Certification by a qualified translator
Our certified translations are approved by the Home Office, Passport Office, General Medical Council, General Dental Council, Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), DVLA, UK universities and all other official UK organisations, because we only work with accredited and qualified translators who are registered with an official organisation in the UK.
Details of translation company’s credentials
Each page includes a translation company reference, full company details and contact information. In addition, our “Certificate of Translation” attests to the translator’s credentials.
Most languages into English are covered, including: Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu.
The Director of The Language Corner Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.