Certified translation of birth certificates
The Language Corner is a translation agency which specialises in the certified translation of birth certificates throughout the UK.
Ordering a certified translation is an easy process.
- Send a clear copy of your birth certificate to us by email.
- If you are happy with our quote, we will send an invoice.
- Once payment is received, your document is placed with one of our accredited translators.
- When complete and checked, the draft is emailed to you for checking.
- Once approved, your certified translation and the certificate attesting to accuracy are stamped, signed, dated, etc. and posted to you.
We translate and certify all official documents for organisations and private individuals, including:
- marriage certificates;
- wedding certificates;
- birth certificates;
- academic transcripts;
- degree certificates;
- police clearance certificates / criminal records certificates;
- divorce decrees;
- driving licences;
- death certificates;
- tax documents, etc.
Because we only work with professionally-accredited translators, our certified translations are approved by the Home Office, Passport Office, General Medical Council, General Dental Council, Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), DVLC, UK universities and all other official UK organisations.
Most languages into English are covered, including: Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu.
For some recent examples of prices, see our “Pricing” page.
The Director of The Language Corner is a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.