The current requirements for Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) translations can be seen below:
Certified translations of documents
All certified documents in a language other than English must be accompanied by an official English translation, unless they are accompanied by a multilingual standard form which has been signed and stamped or sealed by the authority which issued the original document.
You must provide a certified copy of the original language document and the official English translation or multilingual standard form. We do not accept photocopies of these documents.
Translations must be from a legally licensed and authorised translator. The translator must confirm in writing that the translation is an exact and direct translation from the original language into English. The translator’s full name, address, signature, contact details and stamp must be provided.
Translations for the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
The Language Corner is a translation agency which specialises in translations for the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), as well as for all other official institutions in the UK.
Ordering a translation for the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
Ordering a translation for the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) is an easy process.
- Send a clear copy of your document to us by email;
- If you are happy with our quote, we will send an invoice;
- Once payment is received, your document is placed with one of our qualified translators;
- We only work with accredited translators for quality assurance reasons;
- When complete and checked, the draft is emailed to you for checking;
- Once approved by you, the translation is signed, dated and stamped;
- The “certificate of translation” includes confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the original document, the date, the signature of an authorised representative of the translation company and full company contact details.
- The finalised translation is returned to you electronically and/or by post.
Documents translated for official UK institutions
We translate and certify all documents for official organisations and private individuals, including:
- marriage certificates
- wedding certificates
- birth certificates
- academic transcripts
- degree certificates
- qualification certificates
- police clearance certificates / criminal records certificates / DBS certificates
- divorce decrees
- driving licences
- car insurance
- health insurance
- death certificates
Translation and certification by a qualified translator
Our translations for the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) are also approved by the Home Office (visas and immigration), Passport Office, General Dental Council (GDC), General Medical Council (GMC), DVLA, UK universities and all other official UK organisations, because we only work with accredited and qualified translators who are registered with an official organisation in the UK.
Details of translation company’s credentials
Each page includes a translation company reference, full company details and contact information. In addition, our “Certificate of Translation” attests to the translator’s credentials.
Most languages into English are covered, including: Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu.
For some recent examples of prices, see our “Pricing” page.
The Director of The Language Corner Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
Telephone: 01332 229514
Mobile: 07766 760198