The Language Corner


Our certified translations are approved by the Home Office (UK Visas and Immigration), HM Passport Office,  Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA), UK courts, UK universities, UK register offices, General Medical Council (GMC), General Dental Council (GDC), Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and all other official UK organisations. 



DBS Translation English to Spanish

Translation office

Do you need a DBS translation from English to Spanish?


If you need a certified translation of your DBS or other documents for official use in Spain, The Language Corner can help.

We are experts in our field, so you can expect a first-class service. 

Sworn translations from English to Spanish


The Spanish authorities will require a ‘traducción jurada’ (sworn translation), which needs to be carried out by a translator authorised by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We can organise this for you. Just send a clear copy of the document in question for a quotation and full information about the process. 

Certified translations from Spanish to English


The Language Corner can also help if you need a Spanish to English certified translation of your criminal record certificate or other documents for official use in the UK. We only work with highly-qualified, accredited translators, so all translations certified by us are accepted.

Types of document regularly translated and certified by The Language Corner


We officially translate and certify all documents for organisations and private individuals including the following:

Marriage certificates

Birth certificates

Academic certificates

Academic transcripts

Criminal record certificates (DBS)

Divorce decrees

Residency certificates


Death certificates

All other official documents

How to order a certified translation

Send us a clear copy

Request an invoice if you are happy with our quote

We translate your document and return to you for checking

We finalise and issue your certified translation on approval